To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report from a credit agency and will verify the information provided in your loan application.
Be prepared to provide:
List of Documents Needed to Expedite the Approval & Loan to Purchase
- Social Security numbers for both you and any co-borrowers.
- Copies of checking and savings account statements for the past two months.
- Evidence of any other assets such as bonds, stocks, or money saved in retirement programs (i.e. 401k or 403b program)
- Recent paycheck stubs.
- W-2 withholding forms, or income tax returns for the past two years to verify your income and proof of employment
- The name and company address of someone who can verify your employment.
- If applicable: Employment Authorization Card (Current)/DACA-Work Permit Approval/Previous EAD Card.
- Residence history for the past two years.
- If Purchasing a home: Sales contract for the purchase of a new home.
- Homeowner’s association information with contact information if the property is a condo or part of a homeowner’s association.
- A copy of the ID/License of everyone applying for the loan
- If Divorced, a copy of your Divorce Decree & Child Support Order (if any).
If you are applying to REFINANCE, please provide all of the above plus
- Mortgage Statement.
- Copy of Homeowners Insurance Bill.
- And exclude the Sales Contract.
Request A Loan Call
Complete the form below to receive a call back from one of our best representatives. All consultations are FREE.
Get pre-qualified over the phone in minutes.
If you are just getting started you may want to click the button below and fill out the short form.